Conley Equipment Company provides Installation & Maintenance, Engineering and Integration services to the telecom, oil and gas, data center, education, government and utility industries. We offer our clients cost effective, timely, and professionally installed project solutions.
Unlike most installation contractors, Conley is capable of providing customers with the complete package, leaving you with one single point of contact to complete your project promptly and doing the job right the first time. Our highly skilled, experienced and trained project managers and technicians support multi-vendor power and infrastructure projects.
Installation & Maintenance
Highly skilled, experienced and trained project managers and technicians support multi-vendor power and infrastructure projects.
- DC Power Plant Installations
- DC Power Battery Installations
- UPS Battery Installation/Change-outs
- Hot Cut-Over Work
- Infrastructure Installs
- Facility Audits
- Scheduled Battery Maintenance
- Emergency Maintenance
- Equipment Removals/Tear Outs
Conley Equipment Company has designed and engineered hundreds of AC/DC Power and Telecommunications Systems. Experienced consultants, engineers and CAD operators that use standards created by Telcordia, ISO9001, CEC, and our customers, deliver these services.
- Site Design, Floor Layout
- DC Power, Plant Specification
- UPS Battery Design
- Product Specification
- As Built Drawings
- Bill of Material Specification
System Integration and Warehouse Services
Conley Equipment Company is trained and authorized to integrate a wide variety of power and transmission products. With our state-of-the-art warehouse facility, Conley can stage, integrate and support your most critical integration or warehousing application. In addition, our warehouse serves as a battery recycling staging center, allowing your company to send all batteries to Conley for an EPA-approved recycling process.
- Battery, DC plant and UPS Distribution and stocking programs
- Rack and Stack Integration
- DC Power Systems Integration
- Battery Cabinet Integration
- AC/DC Power Products Test and Repair
- Battery Recycling/Disposal
- Battery Charging and Testing